Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hair-cut by Yaya

One of the great thing about Yaya visiting is all the skills she brings with her. Monday we put up about 150 ears of corn. Yesterday, we put up 8 quarts of green beans. This morning she gave Eden a hair cut. Who knows what the rest of the week will bring!!! We're super excited that Yaya has come for a visit :)

How do you keep a 2 year old seated for a haircut? You give her a sucker!



Not sure what this is all about, but I like the sucker.
OK... not liking this so much!!!

I can't lick the sucker if you keep my head still!!!


This is better, but I don't like the fuzzy stuff on my Popsicle


I think I'm done, but I have just been given a short reprieve. We're going to finish the cut after pool time. We need her hair wet for the back to be cut.



















































1 comment:

Drea said...

yayyyy for yaya's :)
eden will look prim and polished for her modeling on friday ;-)
thanks for the corn!!