Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blast from the past post


I found some old blog entries that I had left in my draft folder and forgotten about. Looking through them this morning reminded me of just how fast time flies by. Our lives have changed so much since Eden was that little. Larry finished school, we moved to Williamston and we have a new addition in the family. All of that in less than two and a half years. It makes me wonder what will happen before Eden turns 5 :)






















Eden is a month old already. Boy time is flying by so quickly!!! We had her one month check up yesterday and she weighed in at 8lbs. 8 oz. and she is doing great.

It's awesome to watch how quickly she is growing and adapting to her environment. She is awake a lot more lately, unfortunately some of that is between the hours of 2:00-5:00am. She thinks that it's time to play. She is learning who we are and I am amazed at how much she loves her Daddy. Larry is great at comforting her. I see a Daddy's girl in the making.

Eden has an independent streak and is so strong. Her little hands turn white when she grips my finger, and she loves to hold her head up and look around. I can't wait to see what kind of personality she develops. :)

No comments: