Sunday, November 8, 2009

Two of my favorite redheads



One of my best friends came for a visit this weekend. Danielle is an amazing woman of God. We meet in seminary and thankfully have continued our friendship after graduation. I feel like her big sister. In fact, at her graduation, I stood up and was cheering for her. Everyone around assumed we were sister. They said we looked so much alike. Funny b/c she so much taller than me, I'm guessing she's around 5'10'' maybe5'11''. :)
It's always refreshing to be with her. She cracks me up with her questions about being a wife and mother. Her desire to be used by God is always an encouragement for me. Her friendship is a blessing. And my children LOVE Aunt Danielle! We took Eden and Josiah to the park and I got these photos Danielle and Josiah. They are two of my favorite redheads.

No comments: