Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eating sand

You know, I probably would not have been able to be so laid back about this with my first child. Maybe it's because Josiah is a boy, or my second child. Or maybe because it's the expressions on his face, but I found this hilarious!




This is the first time we put Josiah on the sand. You can see he's a almost indifferent. Then he gets that first little handful of sand slipping through those fingers..... it was like a little boy's mess sensor went off and he thought... I should give this a try.





Then we see the..... Hey Mom this is neat!
OK I think I'll play a little while.

Then you have the Oh Boy! This sand is tasty!



Yeah Uncle Scott. I know I'm not supposed to be eating this, but hey.....
that just what boys do... Right?
Thanks for wiping my mouth off Uncle Scott.


Yeah that did taste nasty....
I wonder if I should do it again?
What's all that wet stuff over there?

2 comments:

The Monier Family said...

Oh my goodness!! That is too funny. If it makes you feel any better Elijah ate dog poop once and then a live cock roach. Yep, boys will be boys.
I miss you!!!!

Jenn said...

Wow he is growing! He's adorable...