Sunday, July 11, 2010

Timmy and Corey's wedding

In April, Larry's brother Timmy married an amazing young woman named Corey. She was a beautiful bride! The wedding was the most laid back comfortable wedding I've ever been a part of. It suited their personalities perfectly. This past week I was able to give Timmy and Corey a wedding album with some of the images I was able to capture. Here are a few of my favorites.



First Dance
Father Daughter Dance
Mother and Son Dance
Pondering with Daddy
All Smiles

The Joy of Love

Brothers



All Girl!



Flowers

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Ah! Beautiful smiles. Isn’t wedding time the best time? I want to attend all my friend’s weddings and then get married. My cousin is also getting married in a beautiful outdoor LA venue like this. I offered to help by decorating the place and I am very excited about it.