Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Coupon Queen is at it again

I haven't been into couponing lately because of the move. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out Harris Teeter was having a triple coupon sale. They triple the value of coupons under $1. Larry, Eden and I headed to Greenville for the afternoon. (We did other stuff beside shop.) When all was said and done. We got $315 worth of stuff for $87. We saved $228 in coupons :) Yipeee
To add to that, I was asked to teach a couponing class at the community college. :) Larry met the dean at project InAsMuch. While they talked Larry told him about my couponing. Mr. Walter said that would be great for his students to learn. I'm going to meet with him Tuesday to figure out everything. I'm going to get paid to teach a couponing class. Hehehe :) This is just neat :)

No comments: