Saturday, October 11, 2008

Maternity Shoot

As an added bonus for shooting the Bundle boo shots (see post below), Andrea told me about a nearby field of flowers that we could go take some pictures. It was beautiful!!! So I got an impromptu maternity shoot. Good thing I was wearing purple, it looked great with the flowers. I love how the pictures look. I hope we can go back again next week and take some more. It was getting a little late in the morning, the sun was high (not good for pictures), and Eden was getting tired. I would love to put Eden in a cute dress and put a bow in her hair. Have her look a little more girly :)

Here is a link to Andrea's flickr account that has the shoot. Enjoy :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/finadrea/sets/72157607933872016/

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You looked gorgeous and Eden soo sooooo cute! Yes, you definitely need to take her back to the flowers...of course, she looked like a doll to me in the pics Drea took...

You will certainly cherish those photos!

jenn