Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back Online

Sorry for the delay in posting. We continue to to have difficulty with our computer and had to put it in the shop to have it fixed.

News on the kiddos.... Josiah is a whopper! He's 10 lbs. 1 oz at 4 weeks!! We has a photo shoot yesterday at our place for a new friend's baby girl, Kenna. She's 2 weeks younger than Josiah, but he is HUGE compared to her. You can see pictures of them on Andrea's flicker account. ( I would post picks, but our connection is to slow right now, I'll try again tomorrow) He continues to be a fantastic baby and is a joy to have. I think he's making up for giving me such a hard time with his pregnancy.

Eden is such a big girl. She's learning how to be nice to her little brother and likes to Momma him. Her other big accomplishment is that she went Pee Pee in the Potty!! :) I got her a potty a few days ago and she loves to go potty with me. Yesterday she went into the bathroom by herself. She pulled her pants down and sat on the potty (diaper still on). I continued to praise her. Tonight I asked if she wanted to go with me. She ran in. I thought about undressing her. She was in her pajamas, but I decided to go ahead and undress her too. I'm so glad I did because she went pee pee in the potty!!!! I was so proud of her. She is surprising me daily with how much she is learning and doing.

No comments: