Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jamaica Man :)

We are having such an AWESOME time here in Jamaica. This is a beautiful country full of hard working, happy people. I am in awe of the beauty of the area, and yet so saddened by the poverty we saw driving in to the resort area.

The kids have done outstanding as far as being good travelers and dealing with being off their schedules. Josiah is a big hit with the staff here at the resort. The Jamaican women love his hair and can't believe he's only 11 weeks old. I was told this morning that 'He will be a mighty man." That pleases me. I pray he will be a might man of God!

Eden is having a blast at the beach. She loves playing in the sand. She got a little sunburned today even though we put the sunscreen on her 3 times. It is just so bright here, I will have her swim and play in her shirt tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the big day for Abbey and Brian. They are excited and we had an excellent meal tonight at their rehearsal dinner. It has been so nice being together as a family. It is a special blessing indeed.

I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I'm having a hard time getting the pictures to upload. I'll keep working on it.

No comments: