Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago today I married the most amazing man God ever made. I told Larry this morning I couldn't believe it had only been 3 years. It feels like so much longer than that :) I guess that's because we have had so many big challenges and adjustments in these three years that we have been married. Our marriage has been made strong because of it.

In addition to the 2 wonderful children that we have, we've gone through Eden's heart issues, job loss, odd jobs to make ends meet, graduating Seminary, ministry seeking, finding God's church for our family, moving and adjusting to the life in the country and being in full time ministry. Lots of big changes in such a short amount of time can be very trying on a marriage. Yet, we've done well. I credit that to God's blessing on our marriage and lots of good communication. These situations have grown us closer together and we love each other more today that we did 3 years ago. I can only imagine what the next 50 years are going to look like :

I waited a long time for you Larry Gilbreath, but I'm sure glad I did. You were well worth the wait! I am so proud to be your bride, your beloved, and I look forward to growing old and senile with you :)

Happy Anniversary!


Here are a few shots of us before marriage and children. I keep thinking Wow, I sure look well rested back then :)













No comments: