Monday, April 5, 2010

Coupon Princess is at it again

I fully admit to being lazy about couponing lately. With two little ones it just seems that time escapes me some days and my couponing fall behind. Plus having to drive to Greenville to double doesn't happen often for our family. I do well locally, but not like this.

Harris Teeter offers triple coupon sales about every three months or so. Thankfully Larry went to help me. I have to teach him some of the ropes still, but he did an awesome job. Our total was $143.45, we had $94.48 worth of coupons and Vic savings so our oop (out of pocket) was $48.97 :)

I'm going to teach another class at Reddicks Grove on May 15th from 9:00-12:00 for anyone who would like to learn. Just give me a call or send me an e-mail and next time around you could triple too :)

No comments: