Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Save the Date

One of our dear friends, Jason, is getting married. For those of you who know us, you know Jason and I love to argue like brother and sister. I always tease him that God put me in his life because Jason needed a sister. He's one of 5 boys. (I know you're all blessing his Momma's heart right now.) We fight a lot, but we know we love one another too. He has always been there for us when we've had hard times and is a great Uncle to our children.

So last year when he told us he was interested in a lovely lady he had reconnected with on Facebook, we were excited. I've always know Jason would make a great husband one day. That day will be here soon. October 20th, Miss Allison Rose will find out if I'm right or not. And I must say, He does have great taste in ladies. Allison is wonderful. She's on the quite side, but can hold her own with him :) They are going to make a wonderful couple and I pray they have a fantastic marriage.

They asked if I would take some Save the Date pictures for them. I was thrilled to be asked. Since they meet at Barton College they wanted them taken there.Larry and I packed the kids up for an afternoon photo session and dinner with friends. I owe a huge Thank you to Larry for keeping the boys busy so I could run around campus taking pictures. And I had the most wonderful assistant. Eden followed me, watching and learning. She carried my camera bag with one hand and her baby doll in the other. She acted so grown-up. Taking her responsibility seriously. She is such a great girl :)

Here are a few of my favorites:









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Thank you so much for your kind words - and your awesome pictures...I just don't think you know how much I adore them!