Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why did the ducks cross the road?

To come play with our kids!
 One of the best aspects of country living is our furry and fluffy neighbors. Last week, the kids and I were playing in water in our front yard. Our neighbor's baby ducks heard us and decided to come over to join in the fun. 
I was more than a little concerned as they crossed the road, but they made it! I’m not sure who enjoyed themselves more; the kids or the ducks. We spent a few minutes wandering around the yard and having them follow us while our neighbor made her way over to help collect them.  When she arrived, we helped them cross back over and return to their pond. Now the kids want them to come over and play daily. 
I love county life  :)






And just as an FYI, It's hard to take pictures and herd ducks and wet kids :)

1 comment:

In Everything said...

super cute ducks:)

I'll have to share the "joke" with the kids... they love those whay did such and such cross the road jokes;)