Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ready to go home.











We've had a blast at Yaya and PawPaw's house this week, but I think Eden is ready to go home :) I know she misses her Daddy as much as I do.
As I started to pack tonight, and talked about going home she jumped in the suitcase. I guess she didn't want me to leave without her. Don't worry she gets to ride in the plane with Mommy.
Please pray for us. We're flying home from Jacksonville to Greenville via Charlotte. The flights aren't long, but neither is Eden's ability to sit still. I'm praying for safe travel, good weather, nice attendants and passengers, a happy baby and extra energy to keep up with everything.



1 comment:

In Everything said...

I wish you the best for your flight home:) It will be quite the adventure between luggage, toddler and big baby belly:) You'll be fine:)

I can tell you have had high-speed Internet while you were away!!