Monday, December 1, 2008

Out of town

Hi friends,

For those of you that don't know, Eden and are Florida visiting my family for the holidays. My doctor has advised against traveling for Christmas because I'll be to close to my due date to travel. So, Eden and I extended our time in Florida to visit and have a resting time before Josiah makes his arrival.

I found a great ticket to fly home (Jacksonville to Greenville) on Friday. That should be lots of fun! I'm super big and traveling with a 17 month old. But it beats 12+ hours in a car with a 17 month old. Please pray for us. Pray our plane isn't full so I can get an empty seat next to me on each flight. That way Eden will have more room to play. Pray Eden is in a great mood and travels well. She's a great baby, but tends to get cranky when sleepy. Plus she is not into sitting still for more than a minute at a time. Pray that there will be nice people on my flights and the flight attendants will be sweet. If any of you have advice for traveling with a little one on a plane, I would love to hear it.

If you need to get in touch with me, e-mail me. Sadly, my cell phone does not get reception here.

I'll try to post some pictures of Thanksgiving soon.

No comments: