Friday, June 4, 2010

Playday Every Day

Today I took my camera out, dusted it off and took it outside with the kids to capture some of our fun. We've been super busy the past few days and will pick up the speed in the months to come. Josiah has been sick. I'm sad that he's been sick , but we've had some sweet cuddling time lately. He's always loved snuggling before bed time and naps, but since he's been able to walk, he's stays busy. These past few days, he hasn't wanted me to put him down. I think he would be quit content to be held all day if I had the time and strength. I took him to the doctor on Sunday and he weighed in at 28 lbs! He's my little whopper :)

So getting outside was a fun, even though Josiah wanted to come in a nap shortly afterwards. He's been such a trooper.

Here are a few of my favorites from today :)



You can tell Josiah wasn't feeling very well. It's all in the eyes.

My children can find water and messes anywhere! Most of the time I let them enjoy them. Some times I even join in with them. That's why we say we have play days everyday :)





This is our cats' water dish. Sampson is looking at them like OK guys.... I'd like a drink, but not a bath!





1 comment:

Drea said...

Goliath looks nervous :)

Drea
www.dreawood.com