Friday, May 27, 2011

5 years!

5 years have past since I married my best friend. Many people told us we would grow in love with one another more as the years passed. I remember thinking I couldn’t love Larry any more than I did the day I married him, but you know, those people were right. I have grown more in love with Larry over these past 5 years. We’ve been through so much together and he always loves me better and more deeply than I ever could have imagined.

When we went to Florida for my Grandmother’s final days, I told my family, I don’t know what I ever did to deserve a man like Larry. He is wonderful! He is such an amazing husband and father. I am so blessed to be his wife.

You know what it is, He tries every day to love me like Jesus. That’s the secret to having a great marriage and a wife that will be happy to serve and submit to her husband. He just loves me so good! It’s easy to love back!

So to my wonderful husband, I love you! I am so blessed to be yours. You lead and love our family in a way that brings great joy to me and our children. Thank you for your abiding love and care for us. Thank you for all the laughter and joy you bring to us by being the man that you are. I am so glad that you chose me 5 years ago. I can only imagine how much more deeply we’ll grow in love with one another as the years continue to pass. I look forward to spending all the years God give me with you.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Yay, happy anniversary! I love the pictures you shared:)