Monday, November 7, 2011

Just to make you smile :)


Doesn't this picture make you heart smile?

These are the most recent additons to the Kinsey family. In the past 6 months we have welcomed ( in order from left to right) Lydia, Cooper, Titus, and Mason. And there will be another additon in January with my nephew Pierce.


It's so wonderful to see all of these children together. I can only imagine how proud my grandparents would be if they could have seen all of these new blessing.

Oh how I would have loved for my granddaddy to lay his hands on Titus and pray a blessing over him as he did all of the other grandchildren and great grandchildren. I would have loved for Granddaddy to meet Titus and know his namesake. Our hope is that the strong character and great faith that my granddaddy displayed  would be evident in Titus. 





No comments: