Friday, December 16, 2011

Blow Out!

If you have a weak stomach or if your easily grossed out, then you should stop reading now. If you're a mom you'll probably see some humor in this..... At least I did :)
















If your still reading just know you've been warned.







This afternoon I went up in the attic to go through some things and I hear Larry call my name in that voice that lets me know something is up. Eden, my little informant, proceeds to the bottom of the stairs and says, "Momma, I think Daddy needs you. Titus has something all over his shirt." Boy that was an understatement!

As I walked into our room this is the sight that greeted me:



I started laughing immediately. I had 4 of those to deal with yesterday while Larry was working. (not this bad, but still yucky) Still laughing, I ran to the kitchen to grab my camera.  When I returned to the room Larry was surprised that I wanted to remember this part of our day. I wish I had a better angle, It went all the way to his shoulders. Larry was more interested in getting him cleaned up than getting great photos. I've decided that I must laugh, it keeps me sane. Because as we all know Poop happens!


No comments: