Saturday, December 24, 2011

Titus's 1st Christmas

My sweet Titus is enjoying his first Christmas. Actually, He seems to enjoy everything. His big smile and bright blue eyes bring a constant joy to our home. He turned 5 months old this week. Time seems to be flying by so quickly!  At his last check up he weighed in at 17 lbs. and 8 oz. and is 24.5 inches tall. He's a BIG boy just like his big brother.

There seems to be a constant comparison of who He favors; Eden, Josiah, Larry, Larry's dad, and me. I think he looks like Titus :) There are times I see a glimpse of Eden and Josiah in him. But he is so much of his own person, He's going to have a great personality!

Bright Blue Eyes :)

Always smiling :)

I know this is out of focus, but I wanted to show my mom how hard Titus is trying to crawl. He gets up on all four and hikes his bottom in the air and has started rocking forward. I tried to take this picture while trying to catch him. It's not going to be long before I'm going to have 3 kids running around the house!


1 comment:

YaYa said...

Oh my goodness!! He may just get up and WALK!! Too cute... Thank you...