Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!







We had about 2-3 inches of snow this morning. So Daddy took Eden out to enjoy this odd occurrence in Williamston. She really liked it at first, but wanted to go inside after about ten minutes. I will try to get some more photos later today, but I was afraid to get my camera wet. It was snowing pretty hard when I took these :)
As far as my labor goes, Josiah is still kicking and I'm having contractions, but not as regular as yesterday. I skipped the pineapple because I didn't want to have to trudge through the snow to the hospital. Multiple church members have called with the offer of 4 wheeled drive vehicles. And if that's a problem, Roger has offered his horse drawn sled :) Larry said that would be a great story and we would probably make the news if we took that approach. I'm not thinking that will be needed, but it's funny none the less.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh yah...Maybe lay off the pineapple for a day or two...labor is scary enough...but labor and SNOW! Nahhh!
Take care!!! We are thinking of you guys!!!

xoxox Erin

Jenn said...

How sweet! Hope Eden had a great time today. Josh went out several times...he just loved it! Jordan went out a few times, but she was not as into being cold. ;)