Our doctors appointment went well today. We are scheduled for the c-section Monday, but will not be given a definite time until Sunday. I was told I had the 3rd spot of the morning which is 11:30am. If the other 2 women go in to labor this weekend, then I move up. So we will not know until we get there how long it might actually take. He'll be here by Monday afternoon if not sooner. I am still having contractions and am 2-3 cm dilated so I could go into labor at any time.
I keep teasing Larry that Josiah will be a Super Bowl baby. I actually hope not, the doctor on call this weekend is not one of my favorites, So I'm praying he'll wait until Monday.
So we are T minus 3 Days and counting :)