Saturday, August 27, 2011

My joyful mess

Taking pictures of my children is one of my favorite activities. I love capturing the special events and ordinary moments of our family. Every now and then I capture something like this and I get so excited. This is such a great expression of my "all boy" boy. It depicts him just as he is, a joyful mess!

As the first rain from Hurricane Irene came in, I took the kids outside and let them play. They had a blast! Josiah found a mud puddle and pursued with great vigor making himself a mess. He was so very happy and you can't help but smile when you see how joyful he is just being a little boy.    

                                                      A smile of joy!
                                                                    The shirt says it all!
                                                    Hmmmm, should I throw this or wear it?

No comments: