Sunday, May 9, 2010

Peyton's Newborn Pictures

This is a special Mother's day tribute to my awesome baby sister. Today is her first Mother's Day. Abbey gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Peyton Olivia, on April Fools. She has done so well adjusting to motherhood. Abbey has brought pride and joy to our family as she loves our newest addition. You are a blessing to us. I am so proud that you are my sister and best friend. Happy Mother's Day. I love you baby sister :)

This is an Inside joke for our family. I went to Florida State; Abbey went to University of Florida. Though I believe deep down Abbey is a Seminole at heart, I want to make sure Peyton is taught properly from the start. :)


This is one of my favorite shot of the bunch.
I love how sweet Peyton looks as she's resting, And check out those lips!


Momma's love.
I don't think Abbey intended to be in the shot, but she just wanted to kiss Peyton. Can you blame her? I would snuggle with her all day long if I could.

2 comments:

In Everything said...

fun that you were able to do some pics for Abbey;) What a beautiful little girl.... and NO one can resist little baby cheeks;)

Can't wait to attempt some pics with Nate before these newborn days fade away!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sister. You did an amazing job and your sweet words made me cry. I love you - Ab